New Peel System - Cosmo Peel ForteNew Year, New Skin, New You!
refresh, reniew and rejuvenate your skin with our new chemical peel system
TLC Beau-tox is very happy to announce that we are one of the first clinics in the UK to offer the new Dermaceutic 30% TCA Peel. An effective peel that can only be used by health care professionals.
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel accelerates our natural exfoliation process by stimulating the turnover of new skin cells. The body produces new skin cells so refreshing, reniewing and rejuvenating our skin.
Which areas can be treated?
Chemical peels can be used on many areas including the face, neck, decollatage, hands and on the back.
What does a peel treat?
- Acne Prone Skin
- Improves the appearance and feel of oily skin
- Improves the appearance of mild scarring
- Premature Skin Aging
- A reduction in fine lines
- Improved appearance of sun damaged or smokers skin
- reduces or even eradicates the appearance of sun spots and other areas of hyperpigmentation
- A stronger peel than previously available (30% TCA), therefore is more effective
- Contains Phenol which improves comfort
- Ease of use, only 2 peels are needed, 6 weeks apart
- 1st Peel + Dermaceutic Post Treatment Cream (SPF50) - £150
- 2nd Peel - £125
- Add a Dermaceutic Foaming Glycolic Face Wash for an additional £30
- For Leicestershire contact Tracey 07531 989 554
- For Bedfordshire contact Clare 07855 609 674